Nisus Writer Pro 3.0
Nisus Writer Pro is the powerful word processor for macOS. An intuitive interface, powerful writing tools, and unmatched compatibility make Nisus Writer Pro the choice of serious writers everywhere.
Nisus Writer Pro starts with an intuitive, customizable interface that allows you to write how you want to write. Create great looking documents quickly using our exclusive style sheet view. Polish your documents with our sophisticated, yet easy to use tools including our powerful find (including regular expressions), or add shapes and callouts using the drawing tools. Collaborate with others using track changes and comments that are compatible with Microsoft Word. You can write in just about any language supported in macOS (including right to left languages) thanks to the multilingual support built into Nisus Writer Pro.
No matter what you write, from a simple letter to a sophisticated thesis, Nisus Writer Pro will allow you to create stunning documents with ease.
- macOS autosave and document versioning
- multilingual support
- track changes
- drawing tools
- footnotes and endnotes
- table of contents
- cross references
- mail merge
- supported file formats:
- RTF (import and export)
- Word (import and export)
- OpenOffice (import and export)
- PDF (export only)
- WordPerfect (import only)
- Plain Text
- ePub (export only)
- and much more
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://nisus.com/pro
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/nisus-writer-pro/id454320900?mt=12
What’s New in Nisus Writer Pro 3.0
Version 3 is packed full with over 300 new features, improvements, and fixes! Including top requests like:
- Split View can show two or more parts of a document for simultaneous editing.
- Comments and tracked changes can be included in printouts and PDFs.
- Synchronized scrolling.
- Typewriter scrolling.
- Find and Replace matches can be shown as a results list, opened in a separate window.
- Palettes redesigned to improve their look, streamline behavior, and add new options.
- The palette area can optionally float freely as a separate tool window.
- Faster when editing long and complex documents.
- Footnotes and endnotes are now editable in Draft View.
- Enhanced Note style options.
- Icons and other UI updated for Retina displays.
- Cloud sync (iCloud or Dropbox) for nearly all app settings.
- Much more…
To learn more please read the full release notes: http://nisus.com/pro/releasenotes/releasenotes300.php